What Can I Bring? (2023)
Availability: In stock
Finding the ideal potluck contribution is a snap with the make-and-take favorites in What Can I Bring? From starters and sides to dinners and desserts, these crowd pleasers impress at any party, tailgate or family reunion. Whether heading to a block party, baby shower or bake sale, the perfect dish to pass is at your fingertips with this all-new collection.
- 360+ dishes that come together fast and travel well.
- 7 crowd-pleasing chapters: Appetizers, Dips & Spreads; Main Dishes; Big-Batch Dishes; Slow-Cooked Favorites; The Sweetest Treats and more.
- 21 QR codes that link to Taste of Home articles featuring helpful party-planning tips.
- An at-a-glance chart listing clever menu ideas for a variety of celebrations and gatherings.
- Handy guide with tips & tricks for bring-a-dish success.
- Inspiring five-star reviews from real home cooks at tasteofhome.com.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen for guaranteed success.
- Gorgeous, full-color recipe photos throughout, plus detailed how-to sections, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook times for every recipe, plus handy nutrition facts and diabetic exchanges where applicable.
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 8” x 9”
- SKU#: 6414T
- ISBN-13: 9781621458913
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2023
- Pages: 320
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.