Ultimate Skillet Cookbook
Taste of Home Ultimate Skillet Cookbook serves up 301 amazing, one-skillet meals you can throw together in a snap. Pan-frying chicken and potatoes, stir-frying colorful medleys, searing steaks, sizzling up bacon and eggs, sauteing vegetables, even baking corn bread…the magic of cooking in a skillet is endless! Whether you’re whipping up a weeknight dinner or a weekend celebration, you’ll turn to these quick, easy and family-friendly one-pan wonders time and again.
Availability: In stock
- 301 stovetop sensations, including those made in a cast-iron skillet.
- 198 no-fuss, quick-to-fix recipes ready in 30 minutes or less.
- Main dishes using beef, poultry, pork and seafood as well as meatless and brunch recipes.
- A sampling of appetizers, sides and breads that always round out meals in a pinch.
- 10 chapters: Top 10 Cast-Iron Skillet Recipes; 30 Entrees in 30 Minutes; Meatless; Sizzling Side Dishes; Sweets, Snacks & Party Starters and more.
- Introduction with top tips for cast-iron skillets, common stovetop cooking techniques and advice for selecting cookware.
- BONUS chapter: Campfire Classics!
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate Fast Fix and 5-ingredient dishes.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen sprinkled throughout.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 9” x 7”
- SKU#: 51249
- ISBN-13: 978-1617655517
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2016
- Pages: 256