Ultimate Guide to Grilling
Taste of Home Ultimate Guide to Grilling is the one cookbook every backyard barbecue fan will want this year. Loaded with 466 grilled greats, plus easy-to-read cooking charts, seasoning and marinating tricks, how-to photos and more, it’s a cookbook families will reach for time and again. More than 300 amazing photos are sure to whet everyone’s craving for charbroiled favorites, making this cookbook a great gift for Father’s Day, a perfect surprise for a barbecue host and an ideal way to sizzle up dinner routines all summer long!
Availability: In stock
- 466 easy recipes that grill up perfectly for any occasion.
- 10 chapters: Crowd-Pleasing Appetizers; Sizzling Sides; Flame-Broiled Beef; Hot & Hearty Desserts, Charbroiled Chicken & Turkey and more.
- BONUS chapter: Tailgate Favorites
- Impressive charbroiled appetizers & desserts.
- 100+ burgers, dogs and other handheld greats.
- Secret barbecue sauces, seasoning blends and herbed rubs.
- Doneness charts that help you determine when it's time to serve up your sizzling dish.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-Ingredient and Fast Fix dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook time provided for every dish.
- Double-indexed for fast lookup.
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 8” x 9”
- SKU#: 51234
- ISBN-13: 978-1-61765-492-3
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2016
- Pages: 320