The Essential Guide to CBD
The editors of Reader’s Digest have teamed up with the experts at Project CBD to bring you a reliable, easy-to-understand guide to all things CBD. Drawing from peer-reviewed research and medical studies, as well as interviews with neuroscientists and doctors, this book debunks common myths and rebuffs pseudoscience. Divided into three sections, you’ll learn the basics of what CBD is and how it works, how it can be helpful against more than 30 health conditions, and how to pick the type of product that will work best for your needs. Complete with recipes and first-person accounts from real people who have used it, The Essential Guide to CBD tells you everything you need to know about the all-natural treatment that’s sweeping the nation—and why it’s worth the hype.
Availability: In stock
- Discover everything you need to know about CBD—the all-natural treatment that’s sweeping the nation—and why it’s worth the hype.
- Divided into 3 sections: CBD Basics, CBD for Your Health, A User’s Guide.
- Understand how CBD differs from marijuana and THC, as well as how it affects your brain and body, influences genes, reduces inflammation, and much more.
- Find out how effective CBD can be at preventing or treating 35 common health issues, including chronic pain, heart health, sleep disorders, anxiety, cancer, and weight gain.
- Learn what type of CBD is best for you, where to find products that are legal and safe, and how much to take and when.
- Includes special sections on CBD for pets and recipes for making your own CBD products.
- Throughout the book, hear firsthand from people who have tried different types of CBD for a variety of health issues.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 6” x 8-1/2”
- SKU#: 6113A
- ISBN-13: 9781621455066
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest
- Publication Date: 2021
- Pages: 256