The Essential Book of Herbs
Availability: In stock
Now you can discover the joy and pleasure of growing your own herbs—for spicing up meals, creating crafts, treating ailments, and more with The Essential Book of Herbs. This beautifully illustrated, complete guide to herbs unlocks the secrets of these versatile plants—from planting and harvesting to cooking and storing—including their health benefits. You’ll also find information on their history, cultivation, propagation, and harvesting, along with a wealth of great ideas for using herbs every day in a variety of ways.
- Practical guide to more than 100 herbs, most of which can be grown in a home garden.
- Divided into 3 sections: Herb Directory, Gardening and Herbal Medicine.
- Handy A-Z herb directory gardening, cooking & medicinal information for each plant.
- Gardening section gives you dozens of helpful tips for cultivating, using and storing herbs, including advice on container gardening.
- Discover how medicinal herbs can help you safely treat common ailments and conditions related to: the respiratory system, digestive system, nervous system, musculoskeletal system, cardiovascular system, skin conditions, women’s health & men’s health.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 7” x 8”
- SKU#: 6135A
- ISBN-13: 9781621455486
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest
- Publication Date: 2021
- Pages: 224