Thanksgiving Cookbook (Fall 2020)
Availability: In stock
Wow your guests and still manage to enjoy family time on Turkey Day outside the kitchen with Taste of Home Thanksgiving Cookbook. Inside you’ll find 177 cherished Thanksgiving recipes shared by home cooks across the country. Whether your family goes traditional or likes a twist, you’ll find the perfect appetizers, dinner entrees, side dishes, breads and desserts that will help you pull off a stunning Thanksgiving feast without much hassle. Includes a helpful side guide, handy kitchen tips and fun ideas for creating a kid-friendly meal.
- 177 family-style Thanksgiving recipes, including hot rolls to share, heavenly desserts, perfect potatoes and more.
- 10 chapters: Party Starters, Turkey 5 Ways, To Pie or Not to Pie, Lovin’ Leftovers, Company Breakfasts & Snacks and more.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate Fast Fix, 5 Ingredients, Slow Cooker and Freeze It dishes.
- Special Diets chapter featuring good-enough-for-everyone dishes that let guests with dietary restrictions indulge like the rest of ’em.
- The Side Guide: discover 42 recipes for EVERYONE at your table.
- Trusty Thanksgiving timeline, smooth hosting tips and surefire advice for buying & roasting the perfect bird!
- Get inspired with handy reader reviews from tasteofhome.com.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen for guaranteed success.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos of every recipe, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook times, plus complete nutrition facts provided for every dish.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Special Issues
- Dimensions: 9-7/8” x 11-1/8”
- SKU#: 6149S
- ISBN-13: 074470087397
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2020
- Pages: 130