Soups (Winter 2020)
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – Enjoy this newly reprinted edition of one of our most beloved issues, Soups 2017. Home cooks just can’t get enough of this recipe-packed edition.
Dive into the soul-soothing goodness of 119 homemade dishes inside Taste of Home Soups cookbook. From chowders to chilis, stews and vegetable soups, these simmering dishes promise all of the taste you crave without the hassle you avoid. So, call your family to the dinner table, and ladle out a little comfort tonight.
Availability: In stock
- 128 recipes to simmer, soothe & satisfy—noodle soups, creamy bisques, hearty stews, spicy chilis and veggie chowders.
- 8 chapters: Beef & Ground Beef; Chicken & Turkey; Pork, Ham & Sausage; Meatless; Bisques, Chowders & Cheese and more.
- BONUS chapter: 15 dunkable breads to round out meals for the whole family.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen sprinkled throughout.
- At-a-glance recipe icon helps you quickly locate 5-Ingredient, Fast Fix, Slow Cooker and Freeze It dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook time provided for every dish.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Special Issues
- Dimensions: 9-7/8” x 11-1/8”
- SKU#: 6063S
- ISBN-13: 074820087220
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2020
- Pages: 130