Slow Cooker (2013)
There’s nothing like the aroma of a home-cooked dinner welcoming you at the door. Preparing those mouthwatering meals is a snap with the 431 comforting recipes in Taste of Home Slow Cooker. With a just a hint of planning, an incredible meal can simmer to perfection on its own while you’re at work, running errands, or spending time with the family. Best of all, most of the entrees are meal-in-one specialties, so you can set dinner on the table in a flash.
Availability: In stock
- 431 savory roasts, simmering soups, cheesy pasta dishes and more!
- 8 chapters: Beef; Soups, Stews & Chili; Side Dishes; Sweets, Snacks & Drinks and more.
- An entire chapter featuring lightened-up takes on slow-cooked classics.
- Slow cooker basics featuring helpful tips for guaranteed success.
- Dozens of slow cooker buﬀet staples, party starters and take-along specialties.
- At-a-glance recipe icon that helps you quickly locate Fast Fix dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook times provided for every dish.
- Double-indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 7” x 9”
- SKU#: 51656
- ISBN-13: 978-1-61765-354-4
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2013
- Pages: 256