Run Your Fat Off
Availability: In stock
Based on the latest research, Run Your Fat Off gives everyone—from marathon runners to casual runners and nonrunners—a personalized plan on the best running workouts to lose the most weight. The book will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to begin running, explains how not to be intimidated by running, and offers research-based information on how to create a running regimen that is the most effective for losing weight. Featuring success stories from people who have lost weight and changed their lives through running, this book successfully combines two of America’s leading obsessions into one effective plan.
- Day-by-day running workouts for beginners, intermediate, and advanced runners that detail the most effective mix of runs for weight loss (i.e., long runs, fast runs, hill runs, interval runs, etc.)
- 6 phases per level that allow runners to progress at their own pace, depending upon fitness level and weight loss goals.
- Drills to perfect your running technique so that you can burn more calories.
- An eating plan that emphasizes the right mix of nutrients to fuel your runs without adding calories, complete with easy-to-prepare meals and recipes.
- A special section for beginners on how to start running and not be intimidated.
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 6” x 9”
- SKU#: 51435
- ISBN-13: 978-1621453352
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest
- Publication Date: 2017
- Pages: 256