Pumpkin (Fall 2020)
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – Enjoy this newly reprinted edition of one of our most beloved issues, Pumpkin 2017. Home cooks just can’t get enough of this recipe-packed edition.
Taste of Home Pumpkin Cookbook is a collection of 120 heartwarming recipes that bring autumn’s most iconic ingredient to all your favorite drinks, breads, cakes, pies, even soups and casseroles—plus much more. You’ll fall in love with seasonal superstars like sensational Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars, down-home Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Pudding, heirloom Potato Pumpkin Mash, and soul-soothing Pumpkin-Chorizo Bow Ties. Here’s to sugar, (pumpkin) spice and everything nice!
Availability: In stock
- 120 cozy fall recipes—harvest snacks, easy breads, dinner favorites, brunch must-haves and more!
- 8 chapters: Breakfast & Brunch; Cakes & Cupcakes; Main Dishes, Soups & Sides; Cookies & Bars and more.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-ingredient, Fast Fix, Slow Cooker and Freeze It dishes.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen for guaranteed success.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook time provided for every dish.
- Format: Special Issues
- Dimensions: 9-7/8” x 11-1/8”
- SKU#: 6145S
- ISBN-13: 074470872291
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2020
- Pages: 130