Pumpkin Cookbook (2019)
Availability: In stock
Taste of Home Pumpkin Cookbook is a collection of heartwarming recipes that brings autumn’s iconic ingredient to all your favorite drinks, breads, cakes, pies, even soups and casseroles—plus much more. You’ll fall in love with seasonal superstars like sensational Pumpkin-Cranberry Doughnuts, down-home Carmel Pecan Pumpkin Cake, heirloom Ginger Pumpkin Meringue Bars, and soul-soothing Black Bean Pumpkin Soup. Here’s to sugar, (pumpkin) spice and everything nice!
- 109 cozy fall recipes—harvest snacks, easy breads, dinner favorites, brunch must-haves and more!
- 12 chapters: Sips and Bites, Breads, Pies, Cheesecakes, Dinner’s Ready, Soup’s On, Cookies & Bars and more.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-ingredient, Fast Fix, Slow Cooker and Freeze It dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook times, plus complete Nutrition Facts provided for every dish.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Special Issue
- Dimensions: 8-1/4” x 10-7/8”
- SKU#: 6020S
- ISBN-13: 074820087220-11
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2019
- Pages: 130