Make-Ahead Comfort Foods
Availability: In stock
With Taste of Home Make-Ahead Comfort Foods, you can create sumptuous, satisfying meals in your own time frame—just by planning ahead. Take advantage of 250+ dishes with prep now/eat later appeal, such as…breakfast bakes that set in the fridge overnight…serve-one/freeze-one casseroles…savory meats that season themselves in an 8-hour marinade…and slow-cooked staples that simmer to perfection while you’re working. Every recipe in this volume can be adapted to your schedule so you can enjoy time with your family at the table instead of spending it in the kitchen.
- 250+ heartwarming classics featuring prep-now/eat-later appeal!
- 6 convenient chapters: Timesaving Breakfasts; Snacks & Appetizers; Side-Dish Staples; Soups, Stews & Chilis; Make-Ahead Main Courses and Delicious Desserts.
- Cook Once, Eat Twice Bonus Chapter helps you stock the freezer and reinvent leftovers.
- A special section sharing the secrets of make-ahead success—stocking your freezer, making the most of your slow cooker, basic meal prep and more.
- At-a-glance icons help you quickly locate Freeze-It, Slow Cooker and Overnight dishes.
- Freeze and reheat directions as well as the secrets behind making dishes in advance.
- Inspiring five-star reviews from real home cooks at tasteofhome.com.
- Timesaving cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen for guaranteed success.
- Prep & cook time provided for every dish, plus handy nutrition facts and diabetic exchanges where applicable.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 8-1/16″ x 8-15/16″
- SKU#: 6412T
- ISBN-13: 9781621458876
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2023
- Pages: 256