Living Large in Our Little House
Based on the successful blog from Kerri Fivecoat-Campbell, Living Large in Our Little House, is a practical and inspirational memoir about the joy and freedom of tiny house living. Kerri had been subconsciously trying to live up to the American Dream when circumstances forced her and her husband into a 480-square foot house in the woods. What was supposed to be a writing cabin and guest house became their full-time abode and they quickly discovered that they had serendipitously discovered a better way of life. As Kerri relates the story of her transformation to “Living Larger,” she profiles more than a dozen other families living tiny house lives and offers practical advice for how you can too.
Availability: In stock
- Walk through the financial advantages of small space living.
- Find out how to define and find the right size house for you.
- Learn how to scale down to the essentials and be surrounded only by things you love.
- Discover how to make use of outdoor space.
- Get tips on how to decorate judiciously.
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 7-1/2” x 9-1/4”
- SKU#: 51256
- ISBN-13: 9781621452522
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest
- Pages: 240