Healthier Cooking (Winter 2021)
Find inspiration for better eating with Taste of Home Healthier Cooking. Inside this delectable collection you’ll find 139 hearty recipes that are delicious, yet nutritious, and loved by families just like yours. Each better-for-you dish boasts just 500 calories or less, so your family can still enjoy their favorite meals without feeling deprived. Get ready to hear them rave about guilt-free dishes like Confetti Scrambled Egg Pockets, Spaghetti Pie, Beef Roast Dinner, Parmesan Potato Wedges, Tex-Mex Pork Chops, Yogurt-Ricotta Cheesecake and more.
Availability: In stock
- 139 feel-good recipes & tips that will fill up your family.
- 10 chapters: Easy Ways to East Smarter, Good Morning!, Apps and Sips, Soups and Sandwiches, Salads and Dressings, On the Side, Breads and Rolls, Main Dishes, Treat Yourself! and 5 Ingredients or Less.
- Easy Way to Eat Smarter section packed with a healthy substitution chart, tips on healthy impostor foods and an informative guide about sugars in condiments.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate Fast Fix, 5-Ingredients, Slow Cooker and Freeze It dishes.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen for guaranteed success.
- Taste of Home Talk featuring inspiring reviews from real home cooks on tasteofhome.com.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos of every dish, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Handy QR codes connect you to valuable how-to’s and trusted advice at tasteofhome.com.
- Prep & cook time provided for every dish, plus handy nutrition facts and diabetic exchanges where applicable.
- Format: Special Issues
- Dimensions: 9-7/8” x 11-1/8”
- SKU#: 6270S
- ISBN-13: 7447008739751
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2021
- Pages: 130