Grandma’s Best Holiday Recipes
Grandmas are the best—and so is their holiday food. That’s why Taste of Home Grandma’s Best Holiday Recipes is stuffed with 129 heartwarming, handed-down recipes that would surely make yours proud. From timeless classics like Peppered Roast Beef and Cranberry Salad to Garlic Green Beans and Gingerbread Pudding Cake, every dish is sure to bring smiles around your table and stir up fond memories of family dinners past…just like grandma used to make!
Availability: In stock
- 129 home-cooked family-favorite holiday recipes just like grandma used to make.
- 8 chapters: Fresh-Baked Breads & Rolls, Traditional Main Dishes, Classic Cakes & Cheesecakes, Old-Fashioned Cookies & Bars and more.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate Fast Fix, 5-ingredient, Slow Cooker and Freeze It dishes.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen sprinkled throughout.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep/cook time provided for every dish.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Special Issue
- Dimensions: 8-1/4” x 10-7/8”
- SKU#: 51710
- ISBN-13: 074470087922-14
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2019
- Pages: 130