Fall Recipes (2019)
Availability: In stock
Mix and match the seasons best flavors with Fall Recipes. This delicious collection features 217 easy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and more that are all printed on handy clip-out cards. So, you can take these irresistible dishes anywhere…even share them with friends. Find decadent delights like Bourbon-Soaked Bacon & Ginger Cinnamon Rolls, simmering sensations like Slow-Cooker Split Pea Soup, and oven-fresh indulgences like Swiss Beer Bread. So comforting!
- 217 easy dishes featuring the season’s best ingredients—apple, pecan, caramel, maple and more!
- All dishes are on convenient clip-out cards, so you can grab em’ and go.
- 9 chapters: Game-Day Snacks & Drinks, One-Pot Meals, Casseroles, Soups & Sandwiches, Breads & Rolls, Desserts and more.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-ingredient, Fast Fix, Slow Cooker and Freeze It dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook times, plus complete Nutrition Facts provided for every dish.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Special Issue
- Dimensions: 8-1/4” x 10-7/8”
- SKU#: 6019S
- ISBN-13: 074820087923-10
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2019
- Pages: 130