Fall Baking (2020)
Availability: In stock
Get back to baking season with Fall Baking 2020, a collection of the coziest recipes for autumn’s most iconic flavors and indulgent treats. In this cookbook, you’ll find ideas for baking up your garden finds, ghoulishly festive creations and more sensationally seasonal recipes. Plus, get essential tips for properly measuring ingredients, swapping out pan sizes and stocking your pantry that will have you baking like an expert!
- 108 home-baked goodies—from cakes, pies and cookies to bars, cheesecakes and breads—that use the season’s best ingredients!
- 11 chapters: Gone Apple Pickin’, Banana 13 Ways, Honey-Kissed Treats, Garlicky Goodness, Haunted Harvest, Say Cheese and more.
- Bake Like a Pro section filled with essential tips for properly measuring ingredients, swapping out pan sizes and stocking your pantry that will have you baking like an expert!
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-ingredient, Fast Fix and Freeze It dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen for guaranteed success.
- Prep & cook time provided for every dish, plus handy nutrition facts and diabetic exchanges where applicable.
- Format: Special Issues
- Dimensions: 9-7/8” x 11-1/8”
- SKU#: 6153S
- ISBN-13: 074820087893
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2020
- Pages: 130