Fall Baking (2019)
Availability: In stock
Get back to baking season with Fall Baking, a collection of the coziest recipes for autumn’s most iconic flavors and indulgent treats. In this cookbook, you’ll find ideas for baking up your garden finds, hosting your best-ever Halloween Boo Bash and more devilishly fun recipes. Learn how to make a cobbler with any fruit, get Test Kitchen tips on how to master the picture-perfect Bundt, and find out when to skip maple syrup and use extract instead. Here’s to baking up a bounty!
- 96 cakes, pies, cookies, bars, cheesecakes, breads & more that use the season’s best ingredients!
- Baker’s secrets revealed.
- Learn how to make the perfect Bundt.
- Discover 5 new delicious dishes that use maple syrup.
- Find out how to make your best cobbler.
- 15 chapters: Coﬀee Break, Country-Style Cobblers, All About Bundt Cakes, Caramel Apple Bites, Spooky Treats, Cranberry Bliss, Some Like it Hot, Sweet on Peanut Butter and more.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-ingredient, Fast Fix and Freeze It dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook times, plus complete Nutrition Facts provided for every dish.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Special Issue
- Dimensions: 9” x 10-7/8”
- SKU#: 6023S
- ISBN-13: 074820087893-04
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2019
- Pages: 130