Fall Baking (2017)
Availability: In stock
Get back to baking season with Fall Baking, a collection of the coziest recipes for autumn’s most iconic flavors and indulgent treats. In this cookbook, you’ll find 107 ideas for baking up your garden finds, hosting your best-ever fall parties and more devilishly fun recipes. Learn how to make grandma’s favorite cast-iron recipes, get Test Kitchen tips on how to master baking, and find out how homemade deliciousness doesn’t need to take up a lot of time. Here’s to baking up a bounty!
- 107 best-loved cakes, pies, cookies, bars, cheesecakes, breads & more that use the season’s best ingredients!
- Homemade maple butter twists.
- Grandma’s favorite cast-iron recipes.
- 7 chapters: Baking with a Cast-Iron Skillet, Harvest Pies & Tarts, Homemade Yeast Breads, Cheesecakes to Celebrate and more.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-ingredient, Fast Fix and Freeze It dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook times, plus complete Nutrition Facts provided for every dish.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Special Issue
- Dimensions: 9” x 10-7/8”
- SKU#: 51565
- ISBN-13: 074820087893-04
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2017
- Pages: 130