Extraordinary Uses for Ordinary Things
Discover thousands of ingenious ways to use or reuse 205 common household items to replace, restore, repair, or revive almost anything in your home. When you have a household problem, don’t run to the store and waste good money, just open your pantry door…and Extraordinary Uses for Ordinary Things. You’ll be amazed at what you can do with baby oil, bleach, duct tape, tea, rubbing alcohol, and dozens of other handy items.
Availability: In stock
- Thousands of ingenious ways to use 205 ordinary household products to restore, replace, repair, or revive practically everything in and around your home.
- 12 chapters: Top 18 Super Items for Everyone, Top 10 Most Useful Items for Around the House, Top 12 Most Useful Items for the Cook, Top 15 Most Useful Items for Kids & more.
- Conveniently organized from A-Z in an easy-to-use format.
- Save time by solving common household problems with items in your pantry and medicine cabinet.
- Find easy substitutions for products you would otherwise buy.
- Ingenious ideas you can use in the kitchen, garden, outdoors and around the house.
- Budget-friendly secrets that will save you money on quick repairs, cleaning, health & beauty treatments and more!
- Engaging activities and science experiments that will keep your kids busy.
- Learn how using household items is less toxic and more earth friendly.
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 7” x 10”
- SKU#: 6011A
- ISBN-13: 9781621454366
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest
- Publication Date: 2019
- Pages: 384