Do-It-Yourself Basics (2018)
Availability: In stock
Master the most common DIY skills with Do-It-Yourself Basics. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, this DIY book gives you 120+ projects & tips that show you how to get the job done right…without calling an expensive repairman! Plus, you’ll find easy-to-follow directions, detailed photos and valuable advice from the experts you can trust. You’ll SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS by completing projects yourself, with results you’ll be proud to show off!
- 120+ simple repairs & projects for every level of DIYer—from beginners to pros—that will save you $1,000’s of dollars.
- Convenient cost savings per project reveal how much you’ll save on average by fixing it yourself.
- User–friendly wire-o format allows book to lay flat for easy reference.
- 9 chapters: Master Tools, Appliances, Walls and Floors, Exterior, Auto, and more.
- Projects included: find out how to drive screws like a pro, troubleshoot a dead outlet, replace a sink sprayer and hose, stop a small plumbing leak, patch drywall cracks, patch leaky gutters and more.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, how-to photos and detailed illustrations that will help you complete projects.
- Perfect for every level of DIYer—from beginners to pros!
- Format: Wire-O
- Dimensions: 7” x 8-15/16”
- SKU#: 51657
- ISBN-13: 978-1621453536
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Family Handyman
- Publication Date: 2018
- Pages: 256