Do-It-Yourself Basics (2018)
Master the most common DIY skills with Do-It-Yourself Basics. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, this DIY book gives you 120+ projects & tips that show you how to get the job done right…without calling an expensive repairman! Plus, you’ll find easy-to-follow directions, detailed photos and valuable advice from the experts you can trust. You’ll SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS by completing projects yourself, with results you’ll be proud to show off!
Availability: In stock
- 120+ simple repairs & projects for every level of DIYer—from beginners to pros—that will save you $1,000’s of dollars.
- Convenient cost savings per project reveal how much you’ll save on average by fixing it yourself.
- User–friendly wire-o format allows book to lay flat for easy reference.
- 9 chapters: Master Tools, Appliances, Walls and Floors, Exterior, Auto, and more.
- Projects included: find out how to drive screws like a pro, troubleshoot a dead outlet, replace a sink sprayer and hose, stop a small plumbing leak, patch drywall cracks, patch leaky gutters and more.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, how-to photos and detailed illustrations that will help you complete projects.
- Perfect for every level of DIYer—from beginners to pros!
- Format: Wire-O
- Dimensions: 7” x 8-15/16”
- SKU#: 51657
- ISBN-13: 978-1621453536
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Family Handyman
- Publication Date: 2018
- Pages: 256