Complete Do-It-Yourself Manual
Get the know-how—and confidence—to do home improvements yourself with the newly updated Complete Do-It-Yourself Manual. The editors of Family Handyman and Reader’s Digest have made this best-selling classic better than ever with new illustrations & photography and the wisdom and experience of the best experts in the ﬁeld today. There’s also newly added information on buying materials, safety, ways to save time & money and two topics that hit home with nearly every homeowner: landscaping and storage. Plus, the book has been “brought up to code,” so you know what you’re reading is the most current information around.
Availability: In stock
- Over 3000 photos and illustrations make complex projects and repairs easy to understand.
- Ingenious storage solutions that cut clutter, including instant projects you can complete in less than 15 minutes.
- Hundreds of DIY repairs, from simple 5-minute ﬁxes to major repairs that save thousands.
- Improvement projects for every room, from simple convenience upgrades to major makeovers that increase home value.
- Complete tool coverage, including hand tools and power tools and how to master them.
- Home health and safety information, including indoor air quality and mold control.
- Plus, expert advice on landscaping, decorating, woodworking, disaster preparation, security, hiring contractors and much, much more!
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 8-1/8” x 10-7/8”
- SKU#: 6215H
- ISBN-13: 9781621452010
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2016
- Pages: 320