Cast Iron (Summer 2020)
Serve up down-home flavor with the summer edition of Taste of Home Cast Iron. It’s packed with 171 seasonal dishes that turn farm-stand finds into pan-seared specialties—all cooked to perfection in this incredibly versatile pan! Treat guests to an easy breezy Low Country Boil. Skip the takeout and bake up homemade Philly Cheesesteak Pizza. Or, reminisce on fun times at the fair with Deep-Fried Candy Bars on a Stick. Plus, learn how to season, clean & restore your skillet for guaranteed success!
Availability: In stock
- 171 recipes for summer fun made in a cast-iron pan—including 50 burgers for 50 states, vintage desserts, skillet breads and more!
- 7 chapters: Appetizers; Main Dishes; Burgers, Melts & Sandwiches; Farm-Fresh Sides; Breads; Rise & Shine Breakfasts and Desserts!
- Cast Iron 101 section includes tips for seasoning, cleaning & restoring your skillet.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-Ingredients, Fast Fix and Freeze It dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook time provided for every dish, plus handy nutrition facts and diabetic exchanges where applicable.
- Format: Special Issues
- Dimensions: 9-7/8” x 11-1/8”
- SKU#: 6130S
- ISBN-13: 074820087893
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2020
- Pages: 130