Big Book of Projects
Availability: In stock
Get the valuable DIY expertise and guidance you need to complete home improvements with our new Family Handyman collection, Big Book of Projects. This no-frills collection cuts through the fluff to bring you 40+ useful DIY projects for around your home and backyard. Inside you’ll find quick, simple projects for beginners, like a garden tool cubby, plus more complex projects for advanced DIYers, like a built-in bookcase. No matter what your skill level, our step-by-step fully illustrated instructions and expert tips will help you get the job done correctly & confidently.
- 40+ PROJECTS FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS. Quick and simple projects like the Garden Tool Cubby are perfect for beginners, while advanced DIYers will love more ambitious projects like the Classic Built-In Bookcase.
- ORGANIZED BY SKILL LEVEL. Our editors curated this collection to include projects for every level of DIYer—Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
- WIDE VARIETY OF PROJECTS. From the backyard to the kitchen to the bathroom, the book offers projects for every room in the house, such as the Build-a-Box Bike Rack, Two-Tier Spice Drawer, and Finish a Basement.
- STEP-BY-STEP FULLY ILLUSTRATED INSTRUCTIONS. Every project includes detailed step-by-step instructions with photos and illustrations to show you exactly what you need to do. Materials and cutting lists make it easy to get started.
- PRO TIPS & HINTS. Complete projects confidently with helpful advice from experienced electricians, plumbers, carpenters & more.
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 8-1/8” x 10-7/8”
- SKU#: 6324H
- ISBN-13: 9781621458746
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Family Handyman
- Publication Date: 2022
- Pages: 272