850 Things Every Homeowner Should Know
850 Things Every Homeowner Should Know is an all-purpose DIY guide from the editors at Family Handyman that details how new home buyers should maintain, repair and care for their living space. Packed to the brim with useful tidbits & tips, this resourceful book will help you navigate everything from pest control, to learning how your electrical system works, to deciding when to call a pro and when to do repairs yourself. Plus, you’ll appreciate handy hints from industry pros on how to solve problems, save money and improve your home!
Availability: In stock
- 850 resourceful ideas, repairs & projects are featured inside and divided among 100+ sections.
- “Voice of Experience” sections offer advice from the experts, with professionals and Family Handyman field editors sharing their knowledge about a variety of home care topics.
- Special sections scattered throughout the book are devoted to storage, home hints, problem-solvers, easy fixes and great goofs, and offer a wealth of information on useful homeownership topics.
- Useful projects & precautions for your whole house, including inside the home, outside the home, the garage and even the basement.
- Helpful tips throughout from experienced electricians, plumbers, carpenters & more.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, how-to photos and detailed illustrations that will help you understand and complete tasks correctly.
- Perfect for every level of DIYer—from beginners and pros!
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 8-1/8” x 10-7/8”
- SKU#: 6238H
- ISBN-13: 9781621455998
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Family Handyman
- Publication Date: 2021
- Pages: 288