Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
EZ-Read™ Cooking for One or Two
Availability: In stock
Whether you need a quick weeknight dinner for you and your spouse or you’re looking for a tasty afternoon snack for yourself, small households now have 110 new options to enjoy thanks to Cooking for One or Two. From delightful soups, sandwiches and entrées perfect for a pair to in-a-snap sides, breads and sweets made with only a few ingredients, all your favorite dishes are scaled down to suit your lifestyle. So, you can save yourself from endless leftovers while you cut costs and beat the clock!
- 110 comforting favorites pared down to small, but satisfying, plates that are still big on homemade flavor!
- 7 filling chapters: Breakfasts, Snacks & Appetizers, Soups & Salads, Sandwiches & More, Sides & Breads, Entrées and Sweets & Desserts.
- Easy-to-read, large-print format with handy icons for Fast-Fix, Air Fryer & Instant Pot® recipes.
- Inspiring five-star reviews from real home cooks at tasteofhome.com.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos of every dish, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen for guaranteed success.
- Prep & cook time provided for every dish, plus handy nutrition facts and diabetic exchanges where applicable.
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 8-1/8” x 10-7/8”
- SKU#: 6360T
- ISBN-13: 9781621459392
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2023
- Pages: 240
There are no reviews yet.